Fri, April 5, 2013
"Restaurant Impossible" coming to Wisconsin
For the first time ever, Chef Robert Irvine is bringing his Food Network show "Restaurant Impossible" to Wisconsin and it will happen next week down in Twin Lakes, just south of Lake Geneva.
Today on the PhilCast I'll chat with the man who owns the place that will get the makeover from Chef Robert and his team. We'll talk right after the 3:30 news.
- Appleton United Hockey Team Falls in State Quarters 9:49pm
- Wisconsin, Big Ten Champs! 9:24pm
- High School Sports Schedule for Thursday, March 5th 5:50am Mar 04
- Bucks dropped by Warriors 11:58pm
- Marquette can't catch St. John's 10:18pm Mar 03
- Nuggets hand Bucks third straight loss 10:25pm
Thanks to Common Councilman Jeff Jirschele, who joined us to chat about the approval of the land for the Exhibition…
posted by Daves Blog 1 day ago
Take a look. What do you see? A comfy bed or a battleground? Turns out side matters. I just read…
posted by Philcast 1 day ago