Mon, June 10, 2013
Men in skirts
So this is what all the fuss is about?
Some Swiss train conductors are wearing skirts to work to protest a rule that says they can not wear shorts on the job.
I applaud the creativity here, yet can't stop wondering about the dangers of men wearing skirts. Looks comfy enough, but I'd be worried about too much showing when I sit down.
I'm not sure why these guys are not allowed to wear shorts on the trains if they are part of an official uniform?
Just ask UPS....seems to work for those drivers just fine.
Oh...and here is a picture of the deer with a bag of Dorito's on its head...
Hard to beat that.
That story and HowzYer Weekend all part of the Monday PhilCast.
- FVL third after day one of state golf tournament 4:09am Oct 11
- Packers Defense Shuts Down the Rams, Pack now 5-0 4:44pm Oct 10
- Badgers top the Cornhuskers 6:57pm Oct 09
- High School Football Scores: October 9, 2015 9:39pm
- High School Sports Scores: Thursday, October 8th 7:10am
- Area high school football schedule - Friday, October 9th 6:28am
On the Tuesday PhilCast we'll be talking to the man behind tonight's PBS hour-long special, "Mary Tyler Moore, a Celebration".…
posted by Philcast 5 hours ago
The Boldt Company High School team of the week is the Fox Valley Lutheran girls golf team. The Foxes qualified…
posted by Alex Solsma 5 hours ago