Wed, July 17, 2013
Too hot or too cold?
It's all everyone is talking about. It's hot. Really hot.
As long as I have AC to escape to at night to get some sleep I'm good with the heat.
In that age-old argument about too hot or too cold, I'll always take too hot over the cold. I'm just not a winter guy.
Sure, I'd like it to be less extreme in Wisconsin, but I can't afford to live in San Diego where it's in the 70's all the time.
Besides, I do enjoy the change of seasons in Wisconsin and would miss that. Fall brings out the sweaters after the heat of summer breaks, and spring brings the promise of sun and warmth after a long, cold winter. Of the two, I just prefer no snow and warm temps.
Having said that, this humidity is rough. And what's even rougher is the fact that our studio needs some cooling updates because we have no air in there. And when it gets this hot outside the inside is no day at the beach either. The good news is that after spending over three hours a day in there Reggie and I have been losing weight just sweating it off in there. Maybe this is some sort of twisted company health plan.
- High School Sports Schedule for Tuesday, March 31st 9:43am
- High School Sports Scores: Monday, March 30th 6:33am Mar 30
- Hawks hand Bucks their second straight loss 9:15pm
- How does Sam Dekker get ready for the Final Four? Joining Dan Patrick 3:13pm
- Guion stays a Packer 9:26am
- High School Sports Schedule for Monday, March 30th 7:18am
posted by Philcast 1 day ago
posted by Justin Hull 2 days ago