- Suspect held in 2012 Brown Co. murder case 3:30pm
- Prof: Walker should choose words more carefully 1:05pm
- CVB details competition for expo center 1:04pm
- Event focuses on African-American race relations 1:03pm
- Valley VNA takes new approach to shortage 1:02pm
- Thousands expected at fishing tournament 1:01pm
Mon, January 13, 2014
Best dressed at the 'Globes'
The Golden Globes last night came off as kind of a hot mess. There were lots of mistakes and no shortage of rather odd speeches.
But one of the reasons we like to watch at our house is for the fashion.
My pick for best dressed last night was this Ralph Lauren red number complete with chic cape, which is very IN I guess.
That's one of the stars of the movie '12 Years a Slave', Lupita Nyong'o.
Classy and stunning.
This picture makes the dress look a little less red and a little more orange, but if you watched you know it was as red as red can be.
Tonight there will e a special Globes edition of 'Fashion Police' on TV.
We'll see what Joan Rivers and company pick as their best and worst dressed.
Although I am not sure why I am at all interested in the opinion of a woman with purple hair and a ton of tattoos....yes, I'm talking to you Kelly Osbourne.
When it comes to worst dressed of the night I have plenty to work with...
--Julia Roberts looked like she had a white shirt tucked into a black dress on top.
--Jennifer Lawrence looked like she was stuffed into a white barrel with black straps.
--Sandra Bullock's dress looked like she couldn't make up her mind so they sewed three together.
--And then there's my winner, thee worst dressed at the Globes is....
Lena Dunham, a banana gone bad on the red carpet.
- Badgers Clinch Share of Big Ten Title on Senior Day 6:25pm Feb 28
- Bucks Offense Struggles Again on West Coast Trip 10:52pm
- Lakers slip past the Bucks 12:00am Feb 27
- High School Sports Schedule for Friday, February 27th 9:40am
- High School Sports Scores: Thursday, February 27th 5:48am Feb 26
- High School Sports Schedule for Thursday, February 26th 5:47am
Today it's what color is the dress? Yesterday it was Llama Drama. What will tomorrow bring on the Wild West…
posted by Philcast 3 days ago
In 15-years of radio, I may have received one of my favorite press releases ever, today. Tom Neises, one of…
posted by Justin Hull 4 days ago