Fri, January 17, 2014
Celebrity death clock ticking again
Here's how I remember him from a TV show I loved to watch when I was younger....sort of a swashbuckling, hip bachelor dude who managed the Partridge Family.
"Mr. Kincaid" has died.
Dave Madden is his real name, but I can still see him talking to Shirley Partridge on the show, acting as a manager/fill-in father figure for the kids in the band.
I watched that show every week and secretly wanted to be as cool and popular as the David Cassidy character.
Madden died at the age of 82 Thursday, the same day we lost the professor from Gilligan's Island.
They come in 3's.
Tick, tick, tick....
- Brewers dropped by Giants 4:25pm
- Brewers offense struggles in finale; lose series to Braves 8:19am May 23
- Brewers fall in extra against the Braves 7:13pm May 22
- High School Sports Schedule for Friday, May 22nd 9:48am
- High School Sports Scores: Thursday, May 21st 6:41am May 21
- Brewers implode in 10-1 loss to Atlanta 9:32pm
I'll open up the Memorial Day Weekend Friday show with a trip down to Indy to talk about the Indy…
posted by Philcast 4 days ago
Here it is... The Tray Typer KFC is trying these out in Germany and they're a big hit. No one…
posted by Philcast 5 days ago