Fri, January 17, 2014
Celebrity death clock ticking again
Here's how I remember him from a TV show I loved to watch when I was younger....sort of a swashbuckling, hip bachelor dude who managed the Partridge Family.
"Mr. Kincaid" has died.
Dave Madden is his real name, but I can still see him talking to Shirley Partridge on the show, acting as a manager/fill-in father figure for the kids in the band.
I watched that show every week and secretly wanted to be as cool and popular as the David Cassidy character.
Madden died at the age of 82 Thursday, the same day we lost the professor from Gilligan's Island.
They come in 3's.
Tick, tick, tick....
- Little Chute falls in division 4 state football championship 9:33pm
- High School Sports Schedule: Thursday, November 20th 8:03am Nov 19
- #3 Badgers Cruise Past UWGB 84-60 10:55pm
- Bucks drop Nets in 3-OT's 9:07pm
- High School Sports Scores: Tuesday, November 18th 5:46am Nov 18
- Marquette loses on road to Ohio State 9:11pm
Friday, Dec. 12th PhilCast show. LIVE from the Outer Edge Stage in Appleton. 303 Oneida St. No reservations. No tickets…
posted by Philcast 10 hours ago
Ahhhh, one week from today...my favorite holiday of the year! But what's this? Wisconsin has turned up on a national…
posted by Philcast 1 day ago