Fri, January 17, 2014
Celebrity death clock ticking again
Here's how I remember him from a TV show I loved to watch when I was younger....sort of a swashbuckling, hip bachelor dude who managed the Partridge Family.
"Mr. Kincaid" has died.
Dave Madden is his real name, but I can still see him talking to Shirley Partridge on the show, acting as a manager/fill-in father figure for the kids in the band.
I watched that show every week and secretly wanted to be as cool and popular as the David Cassidy character.
Madden died at the age of 82 Thursday, the same day we lost the professor from Gilligan's Island.
They come in 3's.
Tick, tick, tick....
- Brewers losing streak now at 7. Fall to Cubs 7-1 10:47pm
- High School Sports Schedule: Tuesday, September 2nd 11:00am Sep 01
- Brewers come up short in Chicago 4:11pm
- High School Sports Scores: Friday, August 29th 7:09am Aug 31
- Giants sweep the Brewers 6:46pm
- LSU Storms Back to Shock Wisconsin 28-24! 12:20am
"HowzYer Weekend?" leads off the Tuesday PhilCast, with stories from three full days of holiday weekend. Among them, the story…
posted by Philcast 2 days ago
I don't know, but as a guy who loves a good hot dog this just isn't doing it for me.…
posted by Philcast 5 days ago