Fri, January 17, 2014
Celebrity death clock ticking again
Here's how I remember him from a TV show I loved to watch when I was younger....sort of a swashbuckling, hip bachelor dude who managed the Partridge Family.
"Mr. Kincaid" has died.
Dave Madden is his real name, but I can still see him talking to Shirley Partridge on the show, acting as a manager/fill-in father figure for the kids in the band.
I watched that show every week and secretly wanted to be as cool and popular as the David Cassidy character.
Madden died at the age of 82 Thursday, the same day we lost the professor from Gilligan's Island.
They come in 3's.
Tick, tick, tick....
- Packers beat the Raiders 10:50pm
- Brewers blunders help Bucs beat Crew 10:49pm
- High School Sports Schedule: Friday, August 21st & Saturday, August 22nd 9:51am
- Brewers host Pittsburgh - Preview 7:33am
- High School Sports Scores: Thursday, August 21st 4:47am Aug 21
- High School Sports Schedule: Thursday, August 21st 11:43am
posted by Daves Blog 1 day ago
posted by Philcast 1 day ago