Tue, June 24, 2014
When to quit your job
Things are very different now than they used to be at work.
Times were you landed a solid job at a good company and you worked there for decades until you retired and they gave you a lunch and a gold watch.
Not any more.
In fact, if you are staying at your current job out of some sense of loyalty, you're making a financial mistake.
You'd do better to move on every few years.
I'll have the story from the experts as part of the Tuesday PhilCast.
- Brewers fall in extra against the Braves 7:13pm May 22
- High School Sports Schedule for Friday, May 22nd 9:48am
- High School Sports Scores: Thursday, May 21st 6:41am May 21
- Brewers implode in 10-1 loss to Atlanta 9:32pm
- High School Sports Schedule for Thursday, May 21st 9:52am
- High School Sports Scores: Wednesday, May 20th 8:28am
I'll open up the Memorial Day Weekend Friday show with a trip down to Indy to talk about the Indy…
posted by Philcast 2 days ago
Here it is... The Tray Typer KFC is trying these out in Germany and they're a big hit. No one…
posted by Philcast 3 days ago