Tue, June 24, 2014
When to quit your job
Things are very different now than they used to be at work.
Times were you landed a solid job at a good company and you worked there for decades until you retired and they gave you a lunch and a gold watch.
Not any more.
In fact, if you are staying at your current job out of some sense of loyalty, you're making a financial mistake.
You'd do better to move on every few years.
I'll have the story from the experts as part of the Tuesday PhilCast.
- FVL third after day one of state golf tournament 4:09am Oct 11
- Packers Defense Shuts Down the Rams, Pack now 5-0 4:44pm Oct 10
- Badgers top the Cornhuskers 6:57pm Oct 09
- High School Football Scores: October 9, 2015 9:39pm
- High School Sports Scores: Thursday, October 8th 7:10am
- Area high school football schedule - Friday, October 9th 6:28am
Now this is a beer fridge. How about 32 dream Man Cave Items? I am down! Check them out in…
posted by Justin Hull 7 hours ago
posted by Philcast 13 hours ago