Wed, August 27, 2014
Once in a blue lobster
A Maine lobsterman says he and his 14-year-old daughter caught a one-in-two-million crustacean: a blue lobster.
It's just so freaky to see a lobster in this color.
And hey, come to think of it, add a little yellow and it's in the official PhilCast colors!
- High School Sports Scores: Monday, September 29th 6:26am Sep 29
- High School Sports Scheudle: Monday, September 29th 8:38am
- High School Sports Scores: Weekend, September 26th & 27th 5:51am Sep 28
- Packers Offense Bounces Back and Crush the Bears 6:01pm
- Brewers fall to Cubs to finish 2014 season 4:43pm Sep 27
- Brewers slip past the Cubs 9:18pm
Heroin has been a drug of choice in northeastern Wisconsin, but there's evidence methamphetamine is making a comeback. MEG…
posted by Assignment Fox Cities Blog 1 day ago
Did you see us in the Sunday paper? One week from tonight we gather to talk some of the details…
posted by Philcast 1 day ago