Wed, August 27, 2014
Once in a blue lobster
A Maine lobsterman says he and his 14-year-old daughter caught a one-in-two-million crustacean: a blue lobster.
It's just so freaky to see a lobster in this color.
And hey, come to think of it, add a little yellow and it's in the official PhilCast colors!
- High School Sports Schedule: Monday, November 24th 7:25am
- High School Sports Scores: Thursday, November 20th through Saturday, November 22nd 5:50am
- Week 12 NFL Scoreboard 5:47am Nov 23
- Packers Nip Vikings in Minnesota 3:53pm Nov 22
- No. 3 Badgers too much for Boise St. 11:52pm
- Badgers knock off the Hawkeyes 6:28pm
So there it is.... The Christmas tree the city put up in Reading, PA that residents think is so ugly…
posted by Philcast 1 hour ago
Yes, it's a rare SATURDAY blog posting here from me. I'm up early on a Saturday in late November, and…
posted by Philcast 2 days ago