Wed, August 27, 2014
Once in a blue lobster
A Maine lobsterman says he and his 14-year-old daughter caught a one-in-two-million crustacean: a blue lobster.
It's just so freaky to see a lobster in this color.
And hey, come to think of it, add a little yellow and it's in the official PhilCast colors!
- Training camp notes – 08/04/2015 5:49am Aug 03
- Brewers can't handle Padres, lose 13-5 10:19pm Aug 02
- Cubs sweep the Brewers 5:13pm Aug 01
- Home Runs Continue to Hurt Brewers fall to Cubs 4-2 9:34pm Jul 31
- Brewers Offense Continues to Struggle lose to Cubs 4-1 10:35pm Jul 30
- Brewers give up runs late, lose to Cubs 5-2 10:19pm
Mile of Music starts Thursday, but we lean towards Wednesday night as WHBY joins the Mile of Music crew for…
posted by Daves Blog 2 hours ago
Tune in to the Tuesday PhilCast for an ArmBEARgeddon 2015 alert with a twist. It's a celeb alert, proving once…
posted by Philcast 5 hours ago