Mon, December 2, 2013
Assignment Fox Cities
Years in the making, the Outagamie County Court-Appointed Special Advocates (CASA)
program is ready to begin serving abused and neglected children in the county. The
program will be up-and-running early next year.
Fifteen advocates have been thoroughly screened, trained, and are ready to serve as a
liaison between the children, their families and the courts.
The CASA Fox Cities story is now posted on our website, whby.com, under Audio Vault.
Highlight that, get a drop-down menu and the feature Assignment Fox Cities appears.
In the program, Executive Director Maria Turner details the program, and two advocates,
Susan Sykes and Mitch Vesaas, share their involvement. Judge John DesJardins, long a
proponent of the program, says the intervention will help judges make decisions in the
best interest of the children.
Give it a listen. Study the accompanying picture of the poster child and its caption:
Open Your Eyes, Open Your Heart.
- High School Sports Scores: Monday, December 22nd 9:40am
- High School Sports Schedule: Saturday, December 27th 9:17am
- High School Sports Scores: Friday, December 19th & Saturday, December 20th 6:45am
- Week 16 NFL Scoreboard 5:48am Dec 21
- Packers Clinch Playoff Spot with win in Tampa 5:24pm
- Bucks fall late to Clippers 10:14am