Crispy English Potatoes
2 ½ lbs. Yukon Gold potatoes, unpeeled, washed and cut into 1-1 ½“ chunks
Kosher salt & freshly ground black pepper
2 T. olive oil
¼ c. fresh Italian parsley, minced (optional)
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Place potatoes in Dutch oven. Add enough water to cover potatoes by 1”. Add 1 T. salt. Cover the pan and bring water to a boil. Uncover, lower the heat and simmer for 10 minutes. Drain potatoes into a colander. Place back in pot, cover and shake the pot vigorously for 5-10 seconds to rough up the edges.
Add the olive oil, 1 t. salt and ½ t. pepper to the potatoes in the pot. Stir to combine. Transfer potatoes to a large sheet pan and roast for 45 minutes, tossing occasionally until they are very browned and crisp.
Sprinkle with parsley and serve hot.
Click here to view previous ReciPippas
- Brewers Shut Out Again, fall to 3-14 10:32pm
- No. 9 Kimberly blanks No. 10 Hortonville 10-0 (AUDIO) 9:40am
- High School Sports Schedule for Friday, April 24th 9:32am
- High School Sports Scores: Thursday, April 23rd 7:17am Apr 23
- Bucks come up short; Bulls take game three 9:49pm
- Brewers get 3rd win of the year 3:11pm
I'll discuss on the show.... The bacon-wrapped, deep-fried Oreo...It's a thing. Question is, would you eat it? At least try…
posted by Philcast 4 days ago
"Dishwasher Safe" usually refers to dishes that can go into your dishwasher. In this case, I have a list of…
posted by Philcast 5 days ago