Parmesan Herb Cauliflower
1 head cauliflower, divided into florets, each halved
3 T. olive oil
1 t. each thyme and rosemary
1 t. kosher salt
½ t. ground pepper
1/3 c. grated parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Spread in a single layer on a baking sheet.
Bake for 30 minutes; turn over and bake 10-15 additional minutes.
Click here to view previous ReciPippas
- High School Sports Schedule for Thursday, January 29th 8:00am Jan 28
- Gutierrez Signed to Ten Day Contract by Bucks 10:00am
- High School Sports Scores: Tuesday, January 27th 9:00am Jan 27
- Governor Walker Supports "Jock Tax" to Help Fund New Milwaukee Arena 10:54am
- High School Sports Schedule for Tuesday, January 27th 8:41am
- High School Sports Scores: Monday, January 27th 6:11am
That picture pretty much sums up how I feel about this year's Super Bowl. My Pack Yak co-host Rich Ratay…
posted by Philcast 1 hour ago
Thanks to Nanci Micke and Michelle Losey with United Way Fox Cities for joining us on the noon hour today!…
posted by Justin Hull 1 day ago