- G.B. captain accepts Appleton chief position 1:05pm
- Agreement reached on Kimberly project 1:04pm
- DNR changing deer registration next year 1:03pm
- Police ask hunters to watch for missing man 1:02pm
- Sen. Johnson reacts to Obama immigration action 1:01pm
- Cost of Thanksgiving dinner slighlty higher 1:00pm
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 28 oz. can stewed tomatoes, drained
1 T. + 1 t. Italian herb mix
2 cloves garlic, sliced
1 egg, lightly beaten
1⁄2 c. milk
1 c. panko bread crumbs
Salt & pepper to taste
1 c. grated mozzarella cheese
1⁄2 c. grated Parmesan cheese
2 T. fresh basil leaves, cut in strips (optional)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Combine the tomatoes, 1 T. herb mix and garlic. Pour into the bottom of a 9x13 baking pan.
In a shallow bowl, combine the egg and milk. In a pie pan, combine the panko and remaining herb mix.
Dip the chicken breasts in the egg mixture and then dredge in the bread crumbs, coating both sides evenly. Place the chicken on top of the sauce in the baking pan; season with salt & pepper. Sprinkle with the cheeses.
Bake for 30-40 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. Garnish with basil leaves if desired.
Serve over pasta.
Click here to view previous ReciPippas
- Little Chute falls in division 4 state football championship 9:33pm
- High School Sports Schedule: Thursday, November 20th 8:03am Nov 19
- #3 Badgers Cruise Past UWGB 84-60 10:55pm
- Bucks drop Nets in 3-OT's 9:07pm
- High School Sports Scores: Tuesday, November 18th 5:46am Nov 18
- Marquette loses on road to Ohio State 9:11pm
Friday, Dec. 12th PhilCast show. LIVE from the Outer Edge Stage in Appleton. 303 Oneida St. No reservations. No tickets…
posted by Philcast 1 day ago
Ahhhh, one week from today...my favorite holiday of the year! But what's this? Wisconsin has turned up on a national…
posted by Philcast 2 days ago