Zucchini Gratin – serves 6
7 T. butter
3 large onions, sliced
2 lbs. zucchini, sliced 1⁄4” thick (3 large)
2 t. salt
1 t. pepper
1⁄4 t. ground nutmeg
2 T. all-purpose flour
1 c. hot milk
3⁄4 c. Panko bread crumbs
3⁄4 c. grated Gruyere cheese
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray an 8x10” baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
Melt 6 T. butter in a 12” sauté pan over low heat. Add onions and cook for 20 minutes or until tender, but not browned. Add zucchini, cover and cook for 10 minutes or until tender. Add salt, pepper and nutmeg; cook uncovered for additional 5 minutes. Stir in flour. Add the hot milk and cook for a few minutes, until sauce thickens. Pour into baking dish.
Combine the Panko and Gruyere. Sprinkle on top of the zucchini mixture. Dot with remaining 1 T. of butter.
Bake 20 minutes or until bubbly and browned.
Click here to view previous ReciPippas
- High School Sports Schedule: Thursday, August 28th 12:50pm
- Packers host Chiefs in preseason finale 6:50am
- High School Sports Scores: Thursday, August 27th 5:22am
- K-Rod, Brewers blow lead; drop series to Padres 12:13am Aug 27
- Week 2: High School Football Schedule (August 29th) 2:11pm
- High School Sports Schedule: Wednesday, August 27th 12:10pm
Toward the end of last year's Green Bay Packers season, I produced an Assignment Fox Cities on Outagamie County…
posted by Assignment Fox Cities Blog 8 hours ago
Reggie sent me a link to these epic fails....people trying to do the Ice Bucket Challenge. Enjoy. FAILS
posted by Philcast 9 hours ago