Morning Glory Muffins – Makes 12 muffins
1 c. vegetable or canola oil
1⁄2 t. vanilla
1 1⁄4 c. sugar
2 c. flour
2 t. baking soda
1⁄2 t. salt
2 t. cinnamon
1 1⁄2 c. shredded carrots
2 large apples, peeled, cored & chopped
3⁄4 c. shredded coconut
1⁄2 c. raisins
1⁄2 c. chopped pecans
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Place baking cup liners in muffin/cupcake pan OR grease cups.
In a large bowl, combine the eggs, oil and vanilla. Beat until well blended. Add the sugar; mix to combine.
In a separate bowl, sift together the flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Add to the batter and beat well. Fold in the carrots, apples, coconut, raisins and pecans.
Divide the batter evenly among the 12 muffin cups. Bake 18-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Let stand for 10 minutes after removing from oven, then remove from cups to cooling rack.
Click here to view previous ReciPippas
- High School Sports Schedule: Wednesday, October 1st 10:15am
- High School Sports Scores: Tuesday, September 30th 5:58am Sep 30
- High School Sports Schdule: Tuesday, September 30th 9:43am
- High School Sports Scores: Monday, September 29th 6:26am Sep 29
- High School Sports Scheudle: Monday, September 29th 8:38am
- High School Sports Scores: Weekend, September 26th & 27th 5:51am
Think pink. October is here and although I think most of us are indeed already aware of breast cancer, almost…
posted by Philcast 10 hours ago
I don't get it. So this couple sits through really poor service and rewards the server with a $100.00 tip…
posted by Philcast 1 day ago