Cajun Chicken & Pasta
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts cut into 1” dice
2.5 T. Cajun seasoning
2 T. butter
1 red or green bell pepper, cut into thin strips
4 green onions with tops, thinly sliced OR 1 red onion, cut into strips
1⁄2 lb. mushrooms, sliced
1 1⁄2 c. half & half
2 t. basil
1 t. lemon pepper
1 t. salt
1⁄2 t. garlic powder
1 T. cornstarch, mixed with 2 T. water
8 oz. pasta, cooked & drained
Place chicken & Cajun seasoning in a plastic bag & shake to coat.
In a large skillet over medium heat, melt the butter. Add chicken & cook for 5-7 minutes or until no longer pink.
Add the peppers, onions & mushrooms. Cook & stir for another 3-4 minutes.
Add the half & half and remaining seasonings; heat through. Stir in the water/cornstarch mixture to thicken. Cook for a few more minutes.
Serve over cooked pasta.
Click here to view previous ReciPippas
- High School Sports Schedule for Tuesday, March 3rd 6:14am Mar 02
- Individual State Wrestling Recap (AUDIO) 7:42am Mar 01
- Badgers Clinch Share of Big Ten Title on Senior Day 6:25pm Feb 28
- Bucks Offense Struggles Again on West Coast Trip 10:52pm
- Appleton United Advances to State 7:42am
- Lakers slip past the Bucks 12:00am
Do you see it? Here is the portrait of Bill Clinton that the painter says includes his personal dig, a…
posted by Philcast 8 hours ago
When I talk to Erin Davisson today we'll have to chat about a TV we both watch, Fashion Police, and…
posted by Philcast 1 day ago