3-4 lbs. beef tenderloin, whole
3 cloves garlic, halved
2 t. finely minced fresh rosemary or 1 t. dried
2 t. finely minced fresh thyme or 1 t. dried
Additional seasonings of your choice, such as garlic powder or whatever you like on steak.
Preheat oven to 475 degrees with broiler pan in oven.
Remove tenderloin from refrigerator. Rub garlic cloves on meat and season with minced herbs and seasonings of your choice. Cut slits into tenderloin & insert garlic cloves. Allow to sit 20 minutes.
Remove pan from oven & place meat on it. You may need to curve it around to fit. Place meat in oven and reduce heat to 375 degrees. Bake for 20 minutes.
Reduce heat again to 325 degrees & bake for 20 minutes.
Remove tenderloin from oven and tent with foil. Let rest for 20 minutes, then slice.
Serves 5-6 hearty meat eaters or 8 normal people.
Click here to view previous ReciPippas
- High School Sports Schedule: Friday, December 19th & Saturday, December 20th 7:25am
- High School Sports Scores: Thursday, December 18th 6:17am Dec 18
- Bucks dethrone Kings for road win 11:54pm Dec 17
- Short handed Bucks fall to Trail Blazers 11:36pm
- High School Sports Scores: Tuesday, December 16th 5:46am Dec 16
- A Very Impressive Debut for Marquette's Luke Fischer 10:51pm
Somehow this poor guy who owns a plumbing company in Texas is now taking all kinds of heat through no…
posted by Philcast 2 days ago
Do the terrorists win if they don't show this movie? Do the terrorists win if you don't go see this…
posted by Philcast 3 days ago