Potatoes with Jalapeno Ranch Dip
Potatoes – Feel free to increase or decrease potato ingredients as desired.
2-3 Medium potatoes
2T Olive Oil
Seasoning for potatoes
2-4 strips of bacon
1C Marble Jack or Cheddar Cheese
2-4 Chives (minced)
1C Greek Yogurt (plain)
1/3C Salsa Verde
3/4C Fresh Cilantro leaves
1⁄2 Jalapeno pepper, halved and seeded
1 envelope Ranch salad dressing mix
Mix dip ingredients together in a “Magic Bullet” or blender until smooth. Refrigerate until ready.
Preheat oven to 375
Cut potatoes into wedges, put into bowl and coat with olive oil and season to taste (Garlic Pepper Grinder suggested).
Spread potatoes out evenly on cookie sheet, baking for about 20-25 minutes (until soft). When the potatoes are done remove them from the oven and turn the oven to broil. Push the potatoes together and top with bacon strips and cheese, put back into oven until cheese is melted. Top with chives (if desired).
Click here to view previous ReciPippas
- Badgers run all over the Terrapins 2:39pm Oct 24
- High School Football Level 1 Playoff Scores: Friday, October 24th 10:08pm
- High School Sports Schedule: Friday, October 24th & Saturday, October 25th 5:40am
- High School Scores: Thursday, October 23rd 5:31am Oct 23
- High School Sports Schedule: Thursay, October 23rd 6:02am Oct 22
- High School Sports Scores: Tuesday, October 21st 7:06am
Hey I love a joke as much as the next guy. Heck, probably more. But this guy who decorated his…
posted by Philcast 1 day ago
Here they are... Snoop Dog's line of his own painted socks... SnoopSocks. I'll be talking about this among other things…
posted by Philcast 2 days ago